Hiring Fashion Merchandising Fall Interns
Junior Sales Associate / Intern
- Welcome and greet customers in a courtesy manner providing excellent customer service. Participate in the ongoing maintenance of the selling floor and fitting rooms, including re-sizing of fixtures, putting go-backs away, executing markdowns, and signing fixtures and windows where needed.
- Maintain the proper display of merchandise in the store, ensuring they comply with brand standards. Process shipments, tagging, folding and steaming of merchandise. Lifting boxes, organizing clothing and racks.
- Keep selling floor and back area clean wiping down surfaces, dusting, vacuuming, sweeping as needed.
- Assist with creating merchandise and design through sewing, crafting, cutting patterns and steaming. Help with Fashion shows and events.
- Complete the markdown process with urgency and accuracy in accordance to company standards.
- Efficiently and accurately process sales transactions using the POS register system and adhere to checkout standards. Maintain accurate cash register log and drawer count each shift.
- Resolve customer issues through aligning to the core values of trust, integrity and respect.
- Achieve individual and store goals for sales, customer acquisition and loyalty program participation.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply in person at 4905 Whetsel Ave Cincinnati, Oh 45227
Internship to start 9/1/21 through 12/31/21